Chances are one of our frames is suitable for you, get in touch and we can take you through what options we have!
Yes, all frames come in 3 different sizes, small, medium and large. The sizes can also be adjusted by replacing parts
Yes of course, we can even make some suggestions of how you can do this, any bicycle mechanic should be able to customise your ActivFram.
Yes we do, we will buy back or trade in an old ActivFram when you purchase a new one, please also consider if a local community group would be in need of your old ActivFram.
About UsActivFram was started seeing an opportunity and need for frames to enable and equip many users to exercise in a way which is both affordable and accessible.
We build frames for you!
All our Frames are customisable and use parts on the market meaning you can exchange your tyres, wheels, seats etc from other parts readily available.
Our frame are primarily used by many people with the following:
1. Knee, back and leg pains
3. Multiple sclerosis
4. Spinal cord injuries (SCI)
6. Traumatic brain injuries (TBI)
8. Complex extreme trauma
What we can customise
1. Weight of Bike (adding in weights where necessary for added balance)
2. Stabilizers (to prevent the risk of tipping)
3. Steering (single or dual handed)
4. Padding and body supports
5. Brakes (making them front, back, off, occupancy or not)